Your first step towards certification.
- Members Only website access
- Formal Education & Training
- Stay informed with industry trends
- Board Members Available 24/7
Internationally Recognized. Online Courses.
- What is an IACSP Certification?
- Why is certification a good idea?
- How does one become certified?
- Review complete Syllabus
All events are free to Members.
- Online webinars by leaders in Casino Surveillance
- Discounted private events
- Access to professional content and material
As a volunteer organization, we desperately need the assistance of our fellow CSP’s to provide the most current information on surveillance trends, best practices, and methodology. We obtain the majority of our material and information from our membership and are calling on our CSP’s, as our most knowledgeable members, for contributions.
For the most part, litigation involving claims of inadequacy and negligence where surveillance or security had a legal duty to protect their patron from foreseeable harm remained consistent with prior years. I received calls from both defense attorneys representing casinos and plaintiff attorneys representing customers who felt they were wronged in some way.
Be part of an elite group of surveillance professionals, joining forces to eliminate crime at all gaming establishments.Learn More